Top 10 Motivational Quotes Every Entrepreneur Needs in their Life
Sometimes you need something to keep you motivated, get you going in the morning, encourage you to plug through a late night of more work after a day full of it.
I compiled a list of motivational quotes and sayings to keep you fresh, excited and on the YES train (like Jim) toward your goals.
1. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life…do that.”
– Gary Vaynerchuk
2. "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
– Tony Robbins
3. "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
– Mark Twain
4. “Things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those who hustle.”
– Abraham Lincoln
5. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do."
– Steve Jobs
6. "One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don't choose your passions; your passions choose you."
– Jeff Bezos
7. “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.”
– Seth Godin
8. "Embrace what you don't know, especially in the beginning, because what you don't know can become your greatest asset."
– Sara Blakely
9. "I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying."
– Michael Jordan
10. "Honesty and integrity are by far the most important assets of an entrepreneur."
– Zig Ziglar
Leave a comment
Also in Blog
Today there are many free-for-commercial-use stock imagery websites that provide high-resolution, beautiful stock photos that you are free to use in your marketing. Read More
While many brandsare trying to make their content "go viral," they can end up ignoring what their audience is craving. Read More
With each new digital tool there are new ways to celebrate one of college sports' most timeless achievements, reaching the Final Four of the Big Dance. Read More